WELCOME TO THE SAFE, RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE KIDS TRANSPORTATION. SAFETY IS IN OUR DNA! WE GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS ENJOY THE RIDE.
MYKIDZ CHAUFFEUR CARPOOL SERVICES
Count on MyKidz Chauffeur a division of MyChauffeur of Nashville Tennessee Inc
We help transport children to and from after school programs that they may not have been able to attend due to challenges with commute or parent schedule conflicts. We know that children who spend time in after-school program enrichment activities earn better grades in school, have quality work habits and learn interpersonal skills that lead to better peer relationships. Our mission is to allow them and the parents easy access to our programs!
Count on MyKidz Chauffeur a division of My Chauffeur of Nashville Tennessee Inc. to provide safe and cost-effective transportation for all your students transportation needs including: After school, sports activities, and extended school-run trips, tutoring services. If you would like more information about our services, you can email email@example.com or call (615) 772.7081
Direct-To-Home is our after school carpool transportation service, a fee-based service that allows busy parents to continue sending their children to/from school every day in the safe, reliable and affordable of a professional License Driver.
We are not an on-demand taxi Service. We chauffeur kids at an affordable prices. We strive to simplify the lives of parents by transporting children to and from various destinations, whether It’s school, sports actIvities, tutoring services, you name it!
By signing up with MyKIDZ Chauffeur, you will be receiving the highest level of safety, reliable and cost-effective student transportation that service Middle TN. Our services are delivered by Professional experience drivers, License by the Metropolitan Transportation Licensing Commission Department, Background and fingerprint check, Drug Tested before they can drive.
As school systems and districts face decreased budgets and fluctuating enrollments, coordinating education based transportation can be a costly and time-consuming process. Organizations that outsource transportation to MyKIDZ Chauffeur can stretch valuable resources overall, without sacrificing quality, safety, or reliability.
- We proudly offer the following services:
- Transport for kids to public/private schools and day cares
- Transport for children to camps and summer activities
- Transport for kids to camps and Summer Activities
- Transport for kids to student employment/volunteer work
- Transport for children to medical and dental appointments
- Sick Child Pick Up or Emergencies
- One Way, Round Trip, Daily or Weekly Services
- Weekends by arrangement
- Pre-arranged door to door service
MyKidz Chauffeur takes care of your transportation needs with your busy schedule so that you have more time to focus on your work or business. We work with you so that we can offer our transportation services to your family at an affordable, reliable and efficient service. Customize from a variety of packages based on your family’s transportation needs.
- Morning/Afternoon Pick-up and Drop Off
- Weekend Package
- Group Package
- Day Trips
Book your custom package today and get this limited time discount
of $40 off per week subscription!
MyKidZ Info For Parents
MyKIDZ Chauffeur is your trusted private and public schools transportation service
We offer a variety of packages based on your needs, including monthly, weekly, and per-trip. We are currently serving only the Middle TN Area.
Please create or join our existing Kidz chauffeur carpool service. Once we have 4 or more students, we can start servicing the route, subject to availability with prices starting at $75/week for a child route. Enroll now for a low introductory rate of $85/ week a $40 per week saving.
MyKIDZ Chauffeur is your trusted private and public schools transportation service.
MyKIDZ Chauffeur can be your trusted transportation partner as well! We are currently serving the Middle School.
All rates below are for a school year contract for 1 or more children. Vehicle can accommodate up to 6 students per vehicle. A $25 non-refundable deposit will be required for all applicants. Service is subject to availability. Minimum call out is 1 hour before pickup. Prices are for One Way trips from home to school or after school to home. For MULTIPLE KIDS per family there will be a discount for each additional kids.
- Option 1
Morning / Afternoon Pick up
Start at $25 per day or $125 weekly
Signup now for $85 weekly for trips between. (under 10 miles)
Contract for 2 or more months per week. Save $40 per week
- Option 2
Morning / Afternoon Pick up
Start at $28 per day or $140 weekly.
Signup now for $95 weekly for trips between (10 – 20 miles.)
Contract for 2 or more months per week. Save $45 per week.
- Option 3
Morning / Afternoon Pick up NON-Contract
Start at $25 per day $125 weekly,
Signup now for $100 weekly for trips between 0 – 15 miles.
Non-Contract per week. Save $25 per week.
- Option 4
Morning / Afternoon Pick up Per Trip Daily
Start at $25 daily for trips between (0 – 15 miles.)
- Additional Contract Price per KIDS
1st Kid $65 per week (Save $60 per week.)
2 or more Kid $55 per week (Save $70 per week.)
- VIP Option
Morning / Afternoon Pick up
Start at $250 weekly,
Signup now for $150 weekly for both morning pick up and after school drop off.
Trips between (0- 15 miles) Save $100 per week
Need more information?
- You never have to worry about kids pick-up and drop-off.
- Track your kids through our website when you create an account.
- It's Safe, Reliable, and Affordable.
- We provide service for full school year.
- Hassle free transportation!
Behind The Wheel
It is our goal to hire and train drivers and other transportation staff who are committed to the task. Drivers receive special training in safety, security and medical procedures, undergo regular drug and alcohol testing, and receive regular driving record checks.
Driver Training Program
MyChauffeur of Nashville Tennessee is committed to the safety of the students we transport, and we believe that our drivers' knowledge is the groundwork for safe and dependable service. We continually provide our drivers with up-to-date training, ensuring they are the safest drivers on the road. Our safety and training programs meet and often exceed Federal and State regulations, and observe all rules and policies of the TN.
Drivers are expected to keep all required certificates valid and up-to-date. To operate with MyChauffeur, drivers must have the following certifications on file:
- Appropriate driving credentials for the type of vehicle to be driven, with all proper endorsements
- Photocopy of Social Security card
- Current Department of Education physical form
- Motor Vehicle Records Driver's Certification of Violations
- Certification of criminal conviction investigation
- FBI fingerprinting
MyKidZ Policy/ Terms and Condition
The leaders in transportation service in the Nashville area
Please remind your child to be ready to go at the MyKidz Chauffeur dedicated pickup location at the scheduled pickup time. This will help us get your child to the destination in a timely manner. However, if a MyKidz Chauffeur vehicle has not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled pickup time, please call our office at (615) 772-7081 and we will advise you of the status. If your child calls you, please call us before you run out to get him/her because we are most likely on our way there. Please instruct your child to program our phone numbers in his/her cell phone to be used in case of emergency.
- No Shows
For the safety of your child, courtesy to the driver, and integrity of our schedules, it is extremely important that you advise us if your child will not be riding with us as scheduled on any given day. We attempt to confirm your child’s absence as much as possible – by calling the school office, calling a parent, etc. This is very time consuming, it delays us from performing other pick-ups, and creates worries for your child’s safety!! If this is the case, please call us first thing in the morning.
We want to make sure each and every child is dropped off safely. We typically have several children on the same vehicle. We try our best to get all children on time to their destinations, but with safety as our prime directive. So, if we are delayed for any reason we will inform all parents when there are delays that fall outside this. If we are not able to drop-off your child to any location due to any reason, MyChauffeur will contact the parent regarding the delay. If you seek an alternative drop-off location for any reason, MyKidz Chauffeur will apply a service charge of $15.00. A $15.00 service charge will also apply if the driver is asked to wait for more than 15 minutes for your child pick up or drop off location. Please have a backup plan for these situations and discuss them with your child and MyKidz Chauffeur.
- Cancellation Policy
We have monthly packages. Once parents make a reservation we do accept cancellations at anytime. If customer is not satisfied we will provide a refund. The refund is based on pro rata basis.
- Payment Policy
All transportation service payment is prepaid to confirm your child’s schedule. We keep credit card on file and make monthly debit on 1st of each month or for weekly payment on Friday for the next week. We email invoices electronically.
Other Service Charges
- If we are asked within the same day to deliver an item that was left on the van.
- If we are asked to pickup or drop off at a different location than what is on your regular schedule, on the same day.
- If the transportation is provided outside our normal operating hours of before 7:30am or after 8:30pm.
Contract Terms and Conditions
All deposits are NON refundable if cancel in 2 days prior to start date. Subscription Due are billed weekly on Friday for the upcoming week. Monthly Subscription Due are billed on the Last Friday of every month. Daily Subscription Due is due on the day of the invoice if seating is available. Subscription Due is to be paid from the invoice on the Friday for the upcoming week if paying by CHECK or CASH. A $5 Late Fee will apply if payment is received after Friday.Waiting period is 15 minutes of prearranged time or after school. A $15 service fee will apply for the following:
- If asked to deliver and item left in the vehicle.
- If pick-up or drop off at a different location.
- If the transportation is provided outside normal operating hours or before. Cancellation must be made in writing 1 week prior and can be done at any time if customer is not satisfied with service. Refund is based on Pro Rata basis. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.). Not responsible for articles left in the vehicle. The parent assumes full financial liability for any damage cause by student to the vehicle caused during the duration of the trip by student. A fee of 100.00 for each carpet or seat damage. Sanitation fee is 250.00. The driver has the right to terminate trip without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the student(s)).Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.